The latest report titled “Acetylene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acetylene.
|Process Included||Acetylene Production From Natural Gas
Acetylene Production From Methane
Acetylene Production From Coal
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetylene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetylene Production Process:
1. Acetylene Production From Natural Gas: The report revolves around the economics of the production of acetylene from natural gas. The process uses direct current via a high-power electric arc furnace to crack natural gas into acetylene, which later gets recovered from the reactor.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetylene-production-from-natural-gas/requestsample
2. Acetylene Production From Methane: The report involves the cost analysis of the production of acetylene using partial combustion of methane. Around 400,000 tonnes of acetylene was produced using this method in 1983.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetylene-production-from-methane/requestsample
3. Acetylene Production From Coal: The report is a detailed cost analysis of acetylene production with coal by calcium oxide reaction in an electric furnace to produce calcium carbide, which gets hydrolyzed further to produce acetylene and calcium hydroxide as a by-product.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetylene-production-from-coal/requestsample
Acetylene or Ethyne with the chemical formula C2H2 is one of the least complex and widely-known members of the hydrocarbon series containing one or more pairs of carbon atoms linked to triple bonds, called the acetylenic series, or alkynes. It is a colourless gas with a pleasant, faint garlic-like smell primarily produced using calcium carbide and contains traces of phosphine.
The Acetylene market is driven by the product’s application as a fuel in oxyacetylene welding and metal cutting. It is also used as a raw material and a chemical building block in several plastics and organic chemicals synthesis for producing acrylonitrile, vinyl chloride, synthetic rubber, vinyl acetate butyrolactone, acrylate, trichloroethylene 1,4-butanediol and vinyl alkyl ethers and pyrrolidone among others which further boosts the market growth. In addition, it has been used as an illuminant, signalling; acetaldehyde and precipitating copper, which is boosting the market expansion. Also, it is extensively used for processes including brazing, metalizing and hardening in metallurgical for flame scaring and local heating that furthers the market development.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetylene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetylene market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetylene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetylene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetylene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetylene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetylene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Acetylene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetylene production?
- What is the time frame for Acetylene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetylene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acetic Aldehyde Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-aldehyde
- Acetic Anhydride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-anhydride
- Acetic Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-oxide
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA