The Global Dietary Supplements Market Research Report published by Emergen Research has been formulated by analysis of key business details and extensive geographical spread of the Dietary Supplements industry. The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Dietary Supplements market along with crucial statistical data about the Dietary Supplements market. The research study provides historical data from 2017 to 2018 and offers accurate forecast estimation until 2027. The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
The global dietary supplements market size reached USD 145.40 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for vegan and plant-based supplements and rising prevalence of obesity and diabetes globally are factors projected to support market revenue growth between 2022 and 2030.
The current COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have an effect on the growth of the Dietary Supplements industry majorly attributable to the movement restrictions and impact on the supply and demand due to the lockdowns. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected several sectors of the global market, and the Dietary Supplements sector is expected to feel the impact of the pandemic. The economic slowdown and dynamic changes in the demands will further affect the growth of the industry. The report covers the impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Dietary Supplements industry.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/155
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Dietary Supplements market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Dietary Supplements market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Dietary Supplements market.
The report covers the following chapters:
- Impact of COVID-19 – This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the Dietary Supplements market.
- Global Market Size and Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments.
- Global Macro Comparison – The global Dietary Supplements market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the Dietary Supplements market size, percentage of GDP, and average Dietary Supplements market expenditure.
- Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the Dietary Supplements industry supply chain.
- Product/Service Analysis – The product/service analysis section of the report describes the leading products/services in the Dietary Supplements market along with key features and differentiators for those products/services.
- Customer Information – This chapter covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global Dietary Supplements market.
- Trends and Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global Dietary Supplements market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report:
Abbott, Amway Corp., Procter & Gamble, Nestle, Herbalife International of America Inc., Arkopharma, Glanbia PLC, Nature’s Sunshine Product Types, Inc., American Health, and Capstone Nutrition, LLC
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dietary-supplements-market
Dietary Supplements Market Segmentation:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Amino Acids
- Herbal Supplements
Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Medicinal Supplements
- Sports Nutrition
- Additional Supplements
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Bone & Joint
- Energy & Weight Management
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. In case of further queries regarding the report or inquiry about its customization, please connect with us. We will ensure your report is well-suited to your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a Marketresearch and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer Marketintelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.