Dubai is a place where you can enjoy a variety of things. Even though people still think it is just a desert area, the place has been elevated for years and has become a tourist destination for water babies. It offers a lot of water adventures. And who does not want adventure? You can find water activities for people of all ages in Dubai tours and most importantly the water activities prices are also reasonable. Whether you go on a solo trip or with your friends the water things to do in Dubai will make your tour worthy. If you want to chill on the beach and the rest of your group want to do something adventurous then you won’t have to sacrifice. You can enjoy chilling at the beach while the rest can go for water sports. Plus you can go for these activities again and again without getting bored! Even the residents of Dubai chill with their families in the water and let their children enjoy water sports.
Try Paddleboarding and Kayaking in Dubai
Paddleboarding, also famous as stand-up paddleboarding, is an activity you must try. It is a sport in which you are propelled by a swimming motion using your arms in a kneeling or lying position. It is performed in the open ocean and a solo activity like paddle boarding is good for your mental and physical health as it helps to ease stress and anxiety and it is a full-body workout activity.
Reasons to go Paddleboarding:
- Studies state that people who are close to water are happier than the ones who are not, therefore Paddleboarding will make you feel good.
- It is an activity that requires a lot of concentration hence prevents your mind from dwelling in tension and lets you enjoy the moment.
- You might be scared if you are not good at balancing but don’t worry, take ample time to try balancing because it’s worth it.
It is the use of Kayak to move in water. It is an activity in which you can lose belly fat and enjoy beauty at the same time. Plus it can be enjoyed alone therefore if you are a person who wants to do something adventurous but not getting any company for it. Don’t feel sad because in Kayaking you don’t need anyone. Plus it is a great way to escape from your stressful and hectic life and enjoy a great time in nature.
Reasons to go Kayaking:
- It is an activity which offers a workout and lets you enjoy the beautiful nature at the same time.
- It is an activity for a person who loves thrill and adventure.
- It helps in removing stress and some research proves that it is good for people with brain injury hence it is also beneficial for mental health.
- It is an easy activity and lets you witness wildlife closely.
Places to go Paddleboarding and Kayaking in Dubai
Palm Jumeirah Kayaking
A mesmerizing beach area in Dubai where you can enjoy a two-hour-long kayak session. This is an incredible place for those who want to do some activity and enjoy the beautiful places of Dubai at the same time. Also, a good opportunity to escape the crowded area and have fun in the rays of the sun. You can also test your balancing skills on the stand-up paddle board.
Hatta Water Dam
Situated near the Hatta Fort Hotel and the famous Hatta Wadi Hub, this place connects you to nature. Many people visit this place to do outdoor things to do in Dubai. It is an artificial dam and an ideal place for those who want to experience kayaking. It is 10-15 meters deep and good for kayaking.
Dolphin Bay, Atlantis Aquaventure
Are you the one who adores dolphins whenever they pop up in your feed? If yes then here is some good news for you Atlantis Aquaventure at Dolphin Bay has added Dolphin Paddleboarding and Kayaking activities. It is a good activity for people who want to get close to dolphins but without any physical touch. Children above 12 years of age can enjoy paddle boarding and children between 8-12 years of age can enjoy kayaking with an accompanying adult.
Other Water activities to enjoy in Dubai
- Parasailing: A beautiful activity that does not require experience and it allows you to witness the beauty of Dubai from the air.
- Kitesurfing: Visit the Kite beach and enjoy Kitesurfing.
- Jet skiing
- Boating: An activity which can be enjoyed by everyone. Hence you should experience boating in Dubai.
- Swimming: Another activity which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Go to any beach in Dubai and enjoy swimming with your family
- SeaBreacher is a mini-submarine that allows you to enjoy in water like a shark.
Dubai is a place with a lot of activities but water activities like Paddleboarding and Kayaking are the ones that you can enjoy alone. Otherwise, in most of the activities, you need friends and family. And this feature of water activities makes it more exciting. No matter if people are not joining you in these activities you can experience it alone and tell them later what they missed! Isn’t it interesting therefore try adventurous water activities like Paddleboarding and Kayaking, make a lot of memories, and flaunt them in front of others?