The Global Quantum Computing for Enterprise Market Research Report published by Emergen Research has been formulated by analysis of key business details and extensive geographical spread of the Quantum Computing for Enterprise industry. The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Quantum Computing for Enterprise market along with crucial statistical data about the Quantum Computing for Enterprise market. The research study provides historical data from 2017 to 2018 and offers accurate forecast estimation until 2027. The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
The global quantum computing for enterprise market is forecast to reach a market size of USD 3,907.4 Million by 2027, and register a steady revenue growth rate, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growth of the global quantum computing for enterprise market in terms of revenue is expected to increase substantially over the forecast period due to increasing global demand for quantum computing simulation for drug discovery and to identify new chemical compounds. Rising need to accelerate the learning process of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is also a major factor expected to further boost global quantum computing for enterprise market growth during the forecast period. Rising adoption of quantum computing in the automotive industry is expected to further support growth in market size in future.
The current COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have an effect on the growth of the Quantum Computing for Enterprise industry majorly attributable to the movement restrictions and impact on the supply and demand due to the lockdowns. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected several sectors of the global market, and the Quantum Computing for Enterprise sector is expected to feel the impact of the pandemic. The economic slowdown and dynamic changes in the demands will further affect the growth of the industry. The report covers the impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Quantum Computing for Enterprise industry.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/478
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Quantum Computing for Enterprise market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Quantum Computing for Enterprise market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Quantum Computing for Enterprise market.
The report covers the following chapters:
- Impact of COVID-19 – This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the Quantum Computing for Enterprise market.
- Global Market Size and Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments.
- Global Macro Comparison – The global Quantum Computing for Enterprise market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the Quantum Computing for Enterprise market size, percentage of GDP, and average Quantum Computing for Enterprise market expenditure.
- Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the Quantum Computing for Enterprise industry supply chain.
- Product/Service Analysis – The product/service analysis section of the report describes the leading products/services in the Quantum Computing for Enterprise market along with key features and differentiators for those products/services.
- Customer Information – This chapter covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global Quantum Computing for Enterprise market.
- Trends and Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global Quantum Computing for Enterprise market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report:
Google LLC, Baidu, Inc., Rigetti & Co, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Intel Corporation, Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Accenture plc, AT&T Inc., Atos SE
Quantum Computing for Enterprise Market Segmentation:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2027)
- Input/Output Subsystem
- Dilution Refrigerator
- Quantum Processing Unit
- Support & Maintenance
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2027)
- Cloud-based Quantum Computing
- Hybrid Quantum Computing
- On-premises Quantum Computing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2027)
- Machine Learning
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. In case of further queries regarding the report or inquiry about its customization, please connect with us. We will ensure your report is well-suited to your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a Marketresearch and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer Marketintelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.