Finding a Best Cordless Vacuum Under $200 can be a challenge, but with thorough research and consideration, you can discover models that offer impressive cleaning capabilities without breaking the bank. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore some of the best vacuum options available in this price range, highlighting their features, pros, and cons.
1. Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV352: The Shark Navigator NV352 is a versatile and popular choice. It features a “Lift-Away” design that allows you to detach the canister and use the vacuum as a handheld for cleaning stairs, upholstery, and other hard-to-reach areas. Its powerful suction and swivel steering make it effective on various surfaces, including carpets and bare floors. The anti-allergen complete seal technology traps dust and allergens, making it a good option for allergy sufferers. However, the dustbin might need frequent emptying, and it can be a bit bulky to store.
2. Bissell CleanView Swivel Pet 2252: Ideal for pet owners, the Bissell CleanView 2252 comes with specialized tools to tackle pet hair and messes. The triple-action brush roll effectively loosens, lifts, and removes embedded pet hair and debris from carpets and upholstery. The swivel steering enhances maneuverability around furniture and tight spaces. Its OnePass technology ensures thorough cleaning in just one pass. Some users find the dirt canister on the smaller side, requiring more frequent emptying.
3. Eureka NEU182A PowerSpeed: The Eureka PowerSpeed NEU182A offers strong suction power and a lightweight design. It comes with multiple attachments, including a crevice tool and upholstery brush, for versatile cleaning. The extra-large dustbin reduces the need for frequent emptying. However, it might not be as effective on high-pile carpets, and the noise level could be higher compared to other models.
4. Hoover WindTunnel 2 UH71250: Hoover’s WindTunnel technology uses two channels of suction to lift and remove dirt from carpets and floors effectively. The UH71250 comes with a turbo tool for pet hair and a crevice tool for narrow spaces. Its HEPA filter traps 99.97% of dust, pollen, and allergens. However, some users note that it might be a bit heavier and bulkier than other models.
5. Dirt Devil Endura Reach UD20124: The Dirt Devil Endura Reach UD20124 is a budget-friendly option with a lightweight and compact design. Its Endura filtration system ensures effective filtration and easy maintenance. The 10-feet cleaning reach, including a 7-feet hose, allows you to clean higher areas. This vacuum is suitable for small spaces and quick cleanups but might not be as powerful as higher-end models.
6. BLACK+DECKER POWERSERIES Pro HCUA525JP: This BLACK+DECKER model offers a 2-in-1 design, functioning as both a stick vacuum and a handheld vacuum. It’s cordless and features a built-in battery that provides decent runtime. The 3-speed control allows you to adjust the suction power according to the cleaning task. The anti-tangle brush bar minimizes hair wrap. However, the battery life might not be sufficient for large cleaning jobs.
7. MOOSOO XL-618A Corded Stick Vacuum: The MOOSOO XL-618A is a lightweight corded stick vacuum with a HEPA filter that captures allergens and dust particles. Its swivel steering enhances maneuverability, and the long power cord provides a wide cleaning range. The vacuum works well on hard floors and low-pile carpets. Some users find the dustbin capacity to be smaller, requiring more frequent emptying.
In conclusion, while finding a high-performing vacuum under $200 requires careful consideration of features and trade-offs, there are several options available that can cater to different cleaning needs. Prioritize your cleaning requirements, such as pet hair removal, versatility, or allergy concerns, to choose the vacuum that best suits your home and lifestyle. Remember that regular maintenance and proper usage can extend the lifespan of your chosen vacuum.