Are you ready to bring your business online, but aren’t sure if you should choose an online white lable travel portal with a white label or an API for travel?
In this article we will look at the key differences between white label travel portals or a travel API to ensure that you are able to make an informed decision.
Is there a travel white label site?
White label travel site is a site that does not have any branding. Like online travel websites white-level travel websites allow tour operators, travel agents as well as companies that manage destinations to sell different travel solutions such as holidays packages, rental cars, top white label travel booking engine hotel accommodation flights, flight and trains bookings to travelers.
White-label solutions comprise custom-designed online booking websites, designed through travel portal design companies to assist travel companies, and make their business operations more efficient and within a short time, they are able to make their businesses operational.
Here are a few of the highlights of travel websites that are white-level
- Travel agents or tour operators are not required to spend time designing and creating or constructing a travel site
- An white-label travel site is the quickest way to get a travel booking started
- Since this website for travel has been created keeping the portal’s layout in mind, you do not require access to its source code nor make significant changes to the site’s layout.
- Small and mid-sized travel agencies can boost their online presence quickly
- White label travel portals are the most affordable way to get a travel-related business online
- The majority of white-label travel portals come with features such as live inventory checks, secure payment gateways and search filters, beautiful pictures, excellent reviews, and predictive search options which makes it an easy booking system.
- It comes with 24-hour support to assist travel companies reach out to customers
What is Travel API?
It is a program that allows travel agents and tour operators to access a variety of offers on travel from tour consolidators, and then offer the most competitive choices for customers to travel.
Travel API from the global GDS provider expands the range for the online travel site. By using the Travel API as a tour company, you are able to connect with unlimited flights, hotels and tour operators, as well as car rental companies all over the globe. Unlocking the Possibilities: Exploring the Limitations of Prepaid Visa Cards
If an online travel booking site is integrated with an API for travel, agents can let their customers pick the appropriate travel product according to their budget.
Travel API is basically set of web services to access the travel deals from different travel consolidators. GDS, third party flight APIs, hotel APIs — all are used by travel agencies to access the travel deals online. Inventory is the heart and soul of any travel agency.
Benefits of an API for travel integration into your travel booking portal
Team India Web Design is one of the most renowned B2C white label travel portals B2B white label flight reservation system development and Travel API integration firm that allows customers to create their own travel websites that have strong and user-friendly features. Contact us today for a no-cost estimate on white label and the travel API solution.